“Instacast 4 – Podcast Client” is developed by Vemedio. It is normally $2.99 and is on sale for $1.99 for a limited time. It is compatible with the iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad and requires iOS 7.0 or later.
Instacast 4 is one of the most significant updates to Instacast thus far, and we’ve taken time to completely overhaul the UI and add even more features that we think you’ll love to use.
What’s new in 4.0?
- A completely overhauled user interface, inspired by iOS 7 in both aesthetics and functionality.
- A sidebar menu to maximize vertical space and house quick access to additional views.
- The Up Next playback queue: a dynamic playlist that allows you to queue episodes for sequential playback.
- Improved multitasking and background functionality, meaning that subscriptions are refreshed and downloaded whilst your phone is idle.
- Instead of informing you to refresh a feed to access a new episode, push notifications now alert you to the fact that new episodes have been downloaded already and are available to play instantly.
All the great features Instacast users are already familiar with:
- Detailed subscription management and customization.
- Lists, Smart Lists and Bookmarks.
- An elegant, sophisticated media player.
- Offline playback of downloaded episodes.
- Interact with episodes by reading show notes in an easy-to-read format, and share episodes with third-party services.
- Import your podcasts from iTunes or other podcast clients.
- Seamless, instant synchronization between other copies of Instacast on iOS and OS X via Instacast Cloud.
- A universal app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad on iOS 7 or higher required.
Localized in English, German, French, Italian, Japanese, Dutch, Arabic, Danish, Polish and Brazilian Portuguese
For more detailed information please see Instacast’s product page on the Vemedio website: http://vemedio.com/instacast
iPhone/iPod Link: Instacast 4 – Podcast Client – Vemedio
iPad Link: Instacast 4 – Podcast Client – Vemedio
Source: App Shopper